This is for online consumer sales only. Business customers please contact us.
- Because miners are connected with financial markets, all miners are non-refundable and all miner orders are final!
- In accordance with your rights when you purchase goods online, unwanted products can be returned so long as you let us know you want to return them within 14 calendar days from the day of delivery. They must include all original packaging, be in ‘as new’ condition and must not have been used or installed. Any free gifts which may have been sent must also be returned. If the returned item(s) affect any promotional discount or offer then this will be adjusted in your refund.
- We may make a deduction from the refund if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling them.
- You must return the goods to us within 14 days of telling us you no longer want them. The return is at your cost, and you need to make sure the goods are properly packaged, and sent with a reputable courier, as you are responsible for the goods until we receive them. We cannot accept any responsibility for goods that are damaged in transit before they reach us. You may wish to insure more expensive items.
- Once we have received the goods back from you, we will give you a refund for the cost of the product only, the cost from delivery charge will be at your own expense.
- We cannot refund/cancel your purchase if the seal has been broken, or if the goods were a special order to your specification, for instance a PC system built to order.
- Refunds/credits will be made in original form of payment of customer ( except payments with cryptocurrency ) These will be refunded via Direct Bank Transfer.
- Items faulty on arrival. You have the option of an exchange or refund. If your items are faulty on arrival, you have 3 calendar days to inform us. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Ask Customer Services for a pre-paid returns label. Once we have verified the fault, we’ll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method and reimburse your reasonable return carriage costs. We test returned items, and if a returned item is found not to be faulty by our technicians we will return the item to you, in this instance you will be liable for the return carriage.
- If any of your purchases develop a fault, and it’s more than 14 calendar days since receipt, then provided your item is within its warranty period, you are entitled to a warranty repair.
- Sometimes manufacturers provide support direct to end users.The main reason for this is that they would like to ensure that their customers receive the best possible support on their products.
- For products sold as open box the warranty period is 30 days
- Refurbished products have a 30 days warranty.
Damage in Transit
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report it to us within 3 working days (please note that this is 2 days for our business customers). If the items are visibly damaged on receipt, please refuse the delivery and call Customer services. Items should be returned in their original packaging complete with all accessories and documentation. Once received back into our warehouse, we’ll issue a replacement or full refund to you via your original payment method. (excluded Cryptocurrency)
Usage of our return label generating service should only be done after we ask you to do so and our permission is only valid for that specific order/product(s). Generating a return label without our permission goes against our Terms and Conditions.